Saturday, March 9, 2013

I can't get used to contact lenses?

I wear glasses, but they don't go well with my active lifestyle. I horse ride, go badminton and go to the gym most days so their a bit of a faff :/ (I can't see far away but I have quite bad eyes so far away really isn't far)

I want to just wear contacts for when I need them, like when I am doing sport. I don't really need to wear them all the time.

When ever I go for a trail at the opticians I end up blinking them out? I just can't stop my eye blinking fastly when they go in. Then they end up falling out of my eye.
I can touch my eye and do the technique without the contact but when I have the contact on my finger, ugh, I just panic I think.

How can I get over this? Thanks for answering in advance.

См. статью: I can't get used to contact lenses?