Sunday, February 16, 2014

I can't remember the cartoon?

There was a cartoon I watched when I was younger in the mid to late 90s and the only thing I can remember from the show was that the characters would put on like glasses or a single lenses over there right eye and then they would be transported(mental to a digital world. The one episode I remember was there was an invisible creature destroying the town and one of the characters puts that device on and he can see a T-rex and the way he stops him is by slamming a large metal door on its head.

I want to say it was Johhny quest but I only see that show came out before the 90s bc i remember the show I'm talking about had high 3D type graphics.

So if anyone can help me figure the name of the show that would be very great and thanks:)

Читать далее: I can't remember the cartoon?