Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm ordering a pair of Circle Lenses, selecting OD and OS?

I'm ordering a pair of Circle Lenses.
If you aren't aware of what they are, they are just basic contact lenses that enlarge your eyes and/or change the color of your iris.

I do wear glasses, but I don't want a prescription on these lenses.
I have to select both the (left eye) OS and (right eye) OD.
If I DON'T want a prescription on these lenses, do I select 0.00?
Would that make them just lenses without a prescription?

Thanks in advance, I've never worn contact lenses before.
And my prescription on my glasses is very mild and it's not necessary for daily life, only when driving!
Added (1). Also, I have astigmatism in my left eye. Will that effect me wearing contact lenses?
>>> I'm ordering a pair of Circle Lenses, selecting OD and OS?