Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Is it possible to just take a single peice of screen off a computer?

I just cleaned my computer screen ONLY using the safest things to use.
(Distilled water and a glasses-lens-cleaning-dry-pad )
And I thought my screen was spotless but theres this TINY TINY TINY TINY TINY dot on my screen but me, being OCD its the ONLY thing I see on this huge computer screen and I'm having a panic attack.
I scratched at it gently with the glasses-thing but its still there, then i put water at it and rubbed in a circle and its still there
I just need to know if I took a single peice off because if I did I'll most likely die.
Thanks for the help
PS. the dot looks like someone sneezed on my computer screen, not like a black dot or a dirt dot or a ramen-noodle dot it just looks like someone sneezed a single dot of snot on my screen
Added (1). I'm literally about to have a seizure over this its so miniscule
>>> Is it possible to just take a single peice of screen off a computer?