Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to go about getting an eye exam if your inssurance wont cover it?

This is like the 4th contact lens related question I've asked this weekend T-T Anyways, from my various questions, I've figured that its probably safer to get a prescription for my eyes than to just get colored contacts from party stores or the convenience store.

The only problem is my mom says our insurance won't cover it. Our insurance will only cover each of us getting an eye exam every two years and a free pair of glasses every two years and that is it.

My Mom wanted contacts so she paid out of pocket to get the exam done for the contacts and then of course she will be buying them out of pocket as well. How do I go about doing it? I've never set anything like this up before. And about how much would it average. Not the contacts, but the appointment.My Mom got really mad at me when I asked about it.

I'm not going to ask her to pay for it, but I think maybe that's why she got mad.
>>> How to go about getting an eye exam if your inssurance wont cover it?