Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vision with contact lens suddenly blur?

I have been wearing this pair (monthly disposable) of contact lens since the starting of the month, and I never had any blur visions until a couple of days ago. Only certain things appear blur, and if I keep blinking, it sometimes goes away, but it will turn blur again later.Is it due to the increase of my astig? Is this how having astig feels like? especially on projector screens, the words are blur! Even car number plates appear quite blur at a distance. But when my vision with glasses on is exactly the same as before, no blur. I think my glasses has been prescribed with astig?

The last time I checked my eye ( a few months back), my astig was -0.5 for both eye. What is the cause of the blurry vision?
>>> Vision with contact lens suddenly blur?