Monday, January 21, 2013

Wearing contacts in humid places?

The last time I wore my contacts in a very humid place, (baton rouge Louisiana during the summer) I went to take the out and they somewhat dry and harder to take out.My eyes then looked very veiny and a little irritated so I decided to sick with glasses.
I've also had this problem after crying and wearing contacts. Or after wearing contacts in a streaming shower (which now I never wear them in the short anymore).
I wear soft contact lenses and was wondering if anyone had some advice our solutions so I could wear contacts in humid areas or while crying lol:)
Added (1). I meant steaming shower*** stupid auto correct haha
Added (2). *** never wear them in the shower anymore.
**or
Auto correct is killing me!!!
>>> Wearing contacts in humid places?