Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My eyesight worsened?

I got my eyes checked today and my right increased to 470 degrees. I'm really worried because I'm only 17.okay so i have a fewquestions.

Does it have anything to do with genes because my dad has perfect eyesigh so does my two brothers but my mum has a degree of 600! Will it worsen overtime and will i eventually be blind?:(

also, i can still see near objects so should i not wear my glasses around the house? does eye exercises work? Will my sight just continue to worsen or is there anything i can do to at least maintain at this degree of 470:(

The lady said my lenses will be really thick and heavy & I do not want my eyesight to further worsen and end up having to wear even more thicker lenses.oh also i wear my glasses like 24/7 is it wrong? (Except when i sleeping and in the shower of course aha) PLS HELP I'M REALLY SCARED IT WILL WORSEN:((
thanks!!xx
>>> My eyesight worsened?