Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Contacts becoming blurry and cloudy?

This past week, I have been having problems with my contacts. A few days ago, my right contact was blurry for a few hours, and I wasn't home to clean it but I assumed that something had just gotten on my eye, however it cleared up after a few hours. This occurred again the next day, so I decided to open another pair of contacts because I had tried cleaning the old contacts but they would still get cloudy occasionally no matter what I did. I assumed that a new pair of contacts would be fresh and fix the problem.

However, the cloudy problem continued with the new contacts, and this time in both eyes.It got to the point where I was taking my contacts out every few minutes to clean them and they would immediately get blurry again. When I would take them out of my eye and look at them, it would look as if they were fogged up, and there would be clear, straight streaks on the contact lens. Whenever they got blurry in my eye, it would never hurt, I would just not be able to see anything clearly. Also, it's not my contact solution brand, because I normally use Target brand but I switched to Revitalens thinking it would solve the problem but it didn't.

I have never had any problems before with my contacts. I wear Acuvus Oasys Toric and they're monthlys. Also, my eyes are not red and they don't hurt, with or without contacts in. And it's not makeup getting on them because I also tried putting them in without makeup on and still had the same problem. I really hate wearing my glasses but I've been wearing them for the past day and a half because i cannot see anything with my contacts in. Can someone please tell me what possibly might be happening, or if it has ever happened to them???
>>> Contacts becoming blurry and cloudy?