Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dryyy eyeees Heeelp pleasee!

I'm only 19 years old and have sufficient tear production, but the eye doctor in December last month also said that my tears leave as well, and therefore I don't have enough tears to comfort my eyes or something and they dry out.

I used contact lenses before, Biofinity Toric first, I screwed up with them and my upper eye lid got irritated. I changed optician because my first one couldn't help me with my problem with contact lenses and the new one gave me new contact lenses.My eyes were already irritated, right eye MOSTLY and he gave me Air Optix for Astigmatism. These lenses could burn my right eye that was the most irritated eye, my contact lense could chafe my right eye, I mean I could feel the lense in my eye. I was really trying to find a way to wear contact lenses normally as I used, I was trying for 6 months. But after I got the Air Optix and they *** up my eyes, my eyes felt dry ever since then. I switched to Biofinity Toric again and using eye drops because they were the most comfortable lenses. I *** up my eyes because of contact lenses, and I needed them on to get better vision just because I HATE glasses that gives me 20 times bigger eyes and every person notice that. I even got a small redness on my upper eye lid because it got irritated by the Air Optix lenses. That's how strong my self-complex with my appearance and looks is. I feel really sick right now thinking about what a huge mistake I did, when I could rest my eyes for 2 months and continue to wear lenses perfectly, because I do now still, but with dry eyes. And I'm only 19 years old, and my eyes can itch, feel dry and have a little burn. I'm way too young for dry eyes but is it possible that I could have got them through the Air Optix lenses that irritated my eyes when I already have irritated eyes? Please answer! My vision is one of the most important things in life to be able and live life. Also my problem with my right eye was that every time I slept with my lenses on, my right lense would go up to my upper eye lid every time I blink and it was annoying as hell.
>>> Dryyy eyeees Heeelp pleasee!