Sunday, January 20, 2013

Can I wear regular contacts for cosplay when I have an astigmatism?

I've already asked another question about contacts today. And I've learned that regular contacts wouldn't necessarily hurt my eye but I would have blurry vision in that eye. I'm completely fine with that, since I would just be wearing the contacts for photos and for a few hours at cons. I would go with properly prescribed contacts, but I can't find the lens colors and patterns I need. But every other thing I look at says no I shouldn't do it, but their only reasons for it is that it will make my vision blurry in that eye. Since it's only the one eye, I think I can still get around ok.

Is that the only reason I shouldn't get regular colored lenses for my cosplay?
>>> Can I wear regular contacts for cosplay when I have an astigmatism?