Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eyes and nose appearance problem help?

Hello. I'm a sophomore GUY (so no makeups) and I'm happy with what I got but a few things.

Let me start off by saying since I'm asian obviously my eyes are small.

But what really annoys me is that the eyes are just too far apart.

I used to wear glasses since I was 8 years old all the way to when I was 15 years old.

When I was in glasses, the position of eyes looked pretty okay.

Last year I switched to contact lenses and then I realized my eyes are really, really far apart.

This is especially bad since the top of my nose (the "noseline" between eyes) is really flat and not prominent while the bottom of my nose is fat as a clown nose.

TL;DR here are the problems:
1.eyes are too far apart
2.top of my nose is too flat/not prominent
3.botton of nose is really flat and you can see my nostrils when you are staring directly at my face at a standing position.

Since I'm still growing (16 years old) I thought I might have a chance with constantly giving my face a little pressure by pulling my nose tip a little and other stuffs.

I didn't see much improvement but I personally saw some people around me actually being able to change their facial structure more than 'a bit'. (For example this one guy had similar problems as me and he managed to get top of his nose more prominent and the bottom slimmer) all without the use of plastic surgery.

What can I do?

I'm not desperate, but I believe I can change some of this and it won't be as bad as it is now.

Thanks to everyone who even read this far and answered this question.
>>> Eyes and nose appearance problem help?