Monday, January 21, 2013

What Contact solution is the best?

What do you think? Which one you like the best? Your personal experience from them?
OptiFree Express, Replenish, and Puremosit, ReNu Fresh and Sensitive, BioTrue, Aquify, Clear Care, Complete, etc…
By the way, Biotrue and ReNu, are they the same? Since they are produced by Bausch & Lomb company. The thing I ask this is because I'm now using Biotrue and it's really comfortable for me. I wanted to switch to ReNu Fresh, but I've heard that ReNu stings your eyes more often than any other brand. I've tried OptiFree Replenish and Puremoist, they were perfectly fine! Right now is Biotrue. When I'm done with Biotrue bottle. Should I buy ReNu? What about Aquify with a special lens case made of silver? And Complete, too! I want to experience which solution is good or bad. Plus OptiFree, Biotrue, and Clear Care are a bit expensive than the others. ReNu and Aquify have 12oz and they are cheap! I wear a lot of contact lenses "circle lenses with different colors" so I need a big bottle. Circle lenses are soft contact lenses, they make your eyes appear bigger. But they are safe to use, approved by FDA. Thank You.
>>> What Contact solution is the best?