Saturday, January 26, 2013

GIRLS (teens): How much money do you spend on makeup monthly/annually?

I'm just wondering because my mom always complains that I spend too much money on makeup.
Sometimes, I spend up to 20-40 a month, while other months, I don't even spend on makeup at all.
I order makeup online (prettyandcute.com), I buy drugstore brand makeup but always spend a lot more than I should because not a lot of things work for me lol, I also buy from some Korean brand stores (The Face Shop and stores from an Asian mall.) I also get carried away sometimes if I see something cute and I always read reviews before I buy(:

So far I have:
Foundation/BB cream: •1 bb cream •1 foundation (revlon) [still trying to look for one I can stay with] ($15 most I spent on foundation/ bb cream)
Eyes: •1 eyeshadow palette ($10) •1 eyebrow pencil ($8) •1 eyebrow powder kit ($7) •4 pencil liners (about $3ea) •1 creme liner ($4) •3 mascaras (most- $10)

Averaged: roughly $95 - $130 yearly

These don't include applicators/tools, tax, and circle lenses (not regular contacts). And there's still a list of products I'm considering to buy.

So how much do you spend monthly/annually? (:
-I'm 15.
>>> GIRLS (teens): How much money do you spend on makeup monthly/annually?