Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wrinkles under the eyes, HELP!

I'm not even 20 yet, I become 20 this year. I made a huge mistake because I never had wrinkles before to be concerned about.It all started with my right eye being dry a lot with contact lenses. I could feel it in my upper down lid near the end of my eyebrow that is directed to my cheek if you know what I mean. I started to pull on my skin often thinking I'd feel more comfortable, ending up with small wrinkles that are unnoticeable wrinkles, and one big friggin deep wrinkle I'm ashamed of when I smile to people. I'm trying out yoga exercises but people say that it both increases and decreases wrinkles, WTF should I believe? I'm thinking about trying out Age Reversal Eye Complex by Dermalogica to remove wrinkles under the eyes.My aunt says it works. Has anyone used it and has it decreased or removed wrinkles? Please HELPPPPP!
Added (1). Please help me out, I hate this as I am very young and I really do have low self-esteem and self-confidence when it comes to things, self-complex is one big thing that I have.
>>> Wrinkles under the eyes, HELP!