Sunday, January 6, 2013

What color should I dye my hair? - 2

I have brown skin well maybe a Lightish medium brown.

I have dark brown eyes but I'm pretty much blob so I wear lenses because I don't own glasses.
Because I wear lenses I decided to get a hand painted to make my eyes color change just trying changes who wouldn't? And got this green Gray lenses.
image

Toned them down by 2 so they are Lisa more darker and look really natural.
Good thing is it makes my face glow and apear brighter.

I like dyeing my hair but I'm not sure what to I've done so many shades of brown maroon but I'm bored
I wanted to know what do you think I should color my hair to and be more realistic. I thought of silver or bright red. Hmm any suggestion apart from neon colors
>>> What color should I dye my hair? - 2