Monday, January 7, 2013

How to properly clean your contact lenses after its' been contaminated?

Not really.
See. I washed my lens container with tap water. But turns out i'm not supposed to coz there's a virus there that could get into my eye and blind me within months.

lol.So just incase that virus had gotten into my case. How should i clean it so well that i'm sure it's good to wear?

P.S. I always washed my container with tap water (4 years) but i only found out about this virus now, and i'm scared to put my lenses back on. Though i'd only worn them once and they're the monthly ones.It seems like a waste to throw them away.
Added (1). It's called Acanthamoeba parasite found in tap water, dust and swimming pools.

Found EVERYWHERE. Check this link out, and NEVER clean your container with water!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2199343/Contact-lens-wearers-mercy-bug-tap-water-gnaws-eyeballs-causing-blindness.html
>>> How to properly clean your contact lenses after its' been contaminated?