Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Can you in some way improve your vision? Share your story's?

Hello! <: I am 19 years old and my vision was bad since i was 8 years old.It wasn't nearly as bad as it is now, but it got worse over time. A year ago I switched from glasses to contact lenses. And my eyesight were -3, 25 on right eye and -3, 75 on my left. Now, a year later.My eyes has got twice.or ever worse as before. I am sure I have like. -6 or something by now. I can't really see anything sharp unless it isn't 15 cm from my face. :Cc

Have anyone of you ever managed to improve such a bad eyesight? Or improve your sight at all?
If yes, please share your story. I am so freakin' terrified of getting blind. :c

And is there some.limit.for how bad your eyes could be so you would be denied a laser surgery?

Does exercise of the eyes improves vision?
Please. Answer me if you know anything.

<3
Added (1). Thewaythingsare:
Says the one who can't even start a sentence with a big letter. Lol.
>>> Can you in some way improve your vision? Share your story's?