Saturday, January 12, 2013

I get really bad headaches?

Had them for about a year now, I have been given glasses to wear but the optician said they are the lowest prescription lens strength that are made, so I don't think it is my eyes as they said they don't normally give out glasses to people with eyes like mine as there is a very slight problem with them.My headaches seem to get worse when I am in a very hard lesson such as physics, chemistry or maths.At the moment I take headache tablets when I get one that contains paracetamol, aspirin and caffeine, this usually suppresses the pain for an hour or so. I am 16 and I study for my a-levels (UK). Before I have never considered going to the doctor as I assumed they would refer me to an optician but now I think I can rule my eyes out of the equation, I also drink fluids at normal eating times, e.g lunch, breakfast, dinner etc and when I feel dehydrated. Any ideas what this might be?
>>> I get really bad headaches?