Sunday, January 6, 2013

I can only see with one eye at a time. Are there any solutions?

So I've had a bad eyesight in my entire life and I got my first lenses when I was 15.At that time I had -4.0 in my right eye and -3.75 in my left eye. When I visited the optician by then they told me that I only can see with my right eye at a time. I haven't noticed it before but now, I think about it all the time and I often close my right eye so I can see with my left eye…

The optician told me that I will be able to see with both eyes if I keep wearing lenses/glasses. I am 17 now and it's oviously not working.In fact, I think it's getting worse. I've asked a lot of people for help but no one haven't got a clue.

So I would be really grateful if you got an answer. Thanks
>>> I can only see with one eye at a time. Are there any solutions?