Monday, January 7, 2013

Glasses prescription to contact lens prescription? - 2

I used info med md to calculate my prescription for contacts based on my prescription for glasses, but my slight astigmatism wasn't accounted for in the calculation.Is that ok? Can anyone do these calculations?

Glasses for right eye: -2.00-0.50 x 165
Added (1). I just want to get some one day contacts for convenience and since my prescription expires soon, I don't want to be swapping between my eye glass prescription and my contact prescription with any complications.
Added (2). I do have a much stronger astigmatism in my other eye, so I was planning on getting contacts for astigmatisms, but if the right eye doesn't need it can I just get the generic equivalent for that eye and the corrective astigmatism ones for my left eye?
>>> Glasses prescription to contact lens prescription? - 2