Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Is there anywhere I can find these?

Okay so I have a fancy dress party coming up and I'm going as a doll! The doll has like a light violet coloured eyes and I've found these
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=geo+mari+gold+violet+circle+lenses+uk&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=A7HtUN6wAbGZ0QX8oIDgAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356#i=8
Which are perfect! As I am in the UK I have really struggled to find some though. I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me where to get these, or ones pretty similar. If you find other ones they need to be a light violet colour preferably with a dark ring around the edge. I believe that 'Geo' lenses are supposed to be the best, so I would like some of them please!
Thank you for your help :)
>>> Is there anywhere I can find these?