Sunday, January 6, 2013

Should I tell someone or not? - 1

Hi recently I keep comparing myself with others. I just don't understand what people think of me. They say thing on the very extreme poles. Some say I'm very pretty some say I look very weird. And I compare myself to people with nice features and feel I don't have the right to eat and enjoy, these people are the ones should have the right because they look so nice. I don't think I'm fat or anything.My mom controls everything including the clothing I wear im not even allowed to wear shorts or contact lenses. I feel that not eating is a way of gaining control over something "cool" of myself. I have NEVER thought of myself as fat but I feel that my features are a bit immature and I always feel inferior. I vomited the first time and I felt really empty and light and free after that… Like my sweet little secret… something my mom can't control. I don't eat during break at school and stay in the classrooms to study. I feel that I must be the best in EVERY little aspect. But no one fires me to. How do I hint to my friends/ parens about this or should I keep it to myself? I really don't want to tell them to their face… just a month ago I was CRAZY about gaining weight and food was my best friend.
>>> Should I tell someone or not? - 1