Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I am absolutely obsessed 115% with twilight.its getting to be too much help?

I am absolutely hopeless.Im 16, and i am a freak. Like seriously, a freak! I read the books in 7th grade, after i watched the first movie. I loved the books way way way way more than the movies, but i loved the movies allot too. I was literally screaming and crying watching the last movie, during the fight scene, and when it was finishing up. I secretly re-read the books over and over again, at night time when I should be sleeping. I bought bella's new moon dress, and I've read the books so much the hard cover books book cover is getting worn out… Breaking dawn is ripping. I've been looking on amazon for hours looking and buying things from twilight, I just bought the twilight immortal perfume, bella's wedding comb, bella's ring, and bella's bracelet with jacobs wolf charm, and edwards crystal heart (oh my god, in the book thats my favorite part when he gives her the diamond heart charm as a graduation present to represent himself, because its cold, solid, and glimmers in the sunlight <3 aside from when he welcomes bella home with her lullaby on the piano. <3) oohh edward. I swear… im obsessed with him, i know hes not real, but there is seriously a part of me that keeps hoping.

I went to lenscrafters the other day to pick up my contacts, and the worker there was like a edward cullen, he was so gorgeous, polite, and beautiful, and i wanted to marry him on the spot, but hes like twenty something, ughh… he gave me the shivers, i almost started crying on the spot. I didn't have my phone so i couldn't take a picture.i was soooo upset. But i keep obsessing over it, and I DONT WANT TO STOP! i get so freaking pissed off when people bag on it, and I literally want to punch them in the face so hard that the blood they gush out will be smelled by edward cullen. Ya, i just said that.My binder, my locker, my room, and my closet is full of twilight pictures, and posters its ridic.my teachers complained in 8th grade (im a jr now) that it was becoming too much, cuz one time a did a whole project on edward cullen/rob pattinson… I stopped with the projects, and didn't read the books for a whole year because i lost them in a move but found them again, and keep rereading.Im seriously considering getting myself a pair of prescribed gold and red contact lenses… and plus i totally changed my whole attitude and try to act like bella. I literally finally got into biology this year, and when I went into class that first day of school, I was just like looking around to see if there was any guy close to edward. Sadly my school is full of ugly *** people. Not even worth thinking about. Ive become so obsessed, Ive bought the most expensive versions of the movies on dvd special edition, ive been to every midnight premier, and im soon buying the twilight saga white edition, since my old books are so beat up, but i can't bear to throw the others away or give them away because thats where everything started. I need help im becoming like crazy for this! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
>>> I am absolutely obsessed 115% with twilight.its getting to be too much help?