Saturday, January 12, 2013

Is it possible for a piece of a contact lense to go undeteced on your eyeball?

Three months ago I stopped wearing my contact lenses because they started irritating my eyes. One day one of my contact lenses were really irritating my eyeball. I took it out, and I realized it had torn into a few pieces. I assumed i got all the pieces out. I started hearing these weird clicking sounds when I blinked, but I found out it was just air under my eyelids. I have been feeling like there is something on my eyelid, and it feels like it is moving. I looked into my mirror, and pulled down my eyelids, but I didn't see anything. I tried cleaning my eyes out with eye drops, but nothing has changed. I also tried cleaning my eyes out with just water. I scheduled an eye appointment with my eye doctor last weekend, but he said my eyes looked normal.
>>> Is it possible for a piece of a contact lense to go undeteced on your eyeball?