Thursday, January 10, 2013

Can I wear contact lenses instead of reading glasses?

I was recently told that I need reading glasses as I can't read things close up as the words go blurry, but I have decent long distance sight so I need reading glasses, but I would have to take them off when reading off the board at school… I'm 18 and the thought of having to now wear glasses and having to remember constantly putting them on and taking them off is really annoying.Is there any type of contact lense I can possibly wear that I can keep on and won't mess up my long distance sight? My dads getting some instead of bifocal glasses and I just wanted to know if I can hav some before he gets his so I can possibly buy mine. And they would be cheaper than buying glasses too?
>>> Can I wear contact lenses instead of reading glasses?