Monday, January 28, 2013

Trouble getting contact lenses in?

I've been wearing contact lenses for about 3 or 4 years. About two or three years ago I switched to two weekly ones as I had trouble with the daily ones. I've usually havent had much trouble with the two weekly ones, but recently I have. Whenever I put them in my eyes my eyes hurt a bit especially the edges of my eyes and sometimes when i put them in they're not in properly and it takes me ages to get them in.im worried what's going wrong.sometimes i wear my contact lenses for too long, like from like 10 or 11 o'clock in the morning to like 12 or 1 at night. I'm pretty worried. Should I wear my glasses more to give my eyes a rest? I've tried cleaning them better too. Will I go blind? I can still see ok.
>>> Trouble getting contact lenses in?