Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why am I such a fail at putting on contact lenses?

Well today I went to try on my new contacts and today I was like so nervous. Well my optometrist was like relax, take it easy and then we hold me to look down with my eyes and he placed it in. Once he did that I immediately wanted him to take it out for me.It felt like tiny rocks and it felt extremely uncomfortable.So I tried again but I was like panicking and crying and when I wore them again it was like a muddle (maybe because I was crying). And in the end I gave up on them and I have another appointment next Wednesday to try again. The thing is I hate my glasses so much that in class I just don't wear them. But I hate contact lenses to. What do I do I have like a week to either scrape it or do it. I am so scared I hate my life why do I have to be short sighted :( when I went to my friends for a sleepover she like wore them easily and I even watched videos on youtube and they make it look so easy.My mum says once you get contacts you have to get used to them like a week but I seriously couldn't wear these uncomfortable contacts for a week until I get used to them. The really bad thihng is that I just started highschool today and I am pratically blind without glasses but I look like a freak with them and I absolotely hate contact lenses.To tell the truth I understand the first time you wear contacts it will feel like tiny rocks and really uncomfortable but seriously I didn't think it will be this uncomfortable. Sorry for typing so much and please please help me :( thankyou
>>> Why am I such a fail at putting on contact lenses?