Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eye doctor suggested a CT scan. I'm freaking out. What could it be? HELP?

For a long time now, at least a year I've been getting headaches quite often. I got a new job about 4 months ago and I'm sitting at a computer all day and I get headaches EVERY SINGLE DAY. I thought the computer was making it worse or triggering eye problems I didn't know I had. Because I've never had to focus on something like I do now.

I also get sharp stabbing pains in my head on either side. But the regular headaches are at my forehead like a normal tension headache. I've also had 2-3 nose bleeds in the past 2 weeks if that's relevant.

Anyways, I went to the eye doctor today and he said my right eye is bad and my left is perfect.So he had me try a lenses with those ridiculous glasses if you know what im talking about. Well the only lense that was supposed to work doesn't. There's something preventing my right eye to focus properly even with lenses and he said he doesn't know why and doesn't think that my eye problem is the cause for the strange headaches.
He recommended going back to my family doctor to get some tests done on my brain…

My mom asked what he would say about everything if headaches weren't in the picture. He said it's still very strange about my right eye not focusing correctly with lenses.
(He said I have astigmatism by the way)

So my question is what the heck could be wrong in there? My eye or brain. I'm freaking out big time right now and I've had CT scan with the dye before. I have never experienced a more horrible feeling in my life. I started to cry when it went through. I want to cry just thinking about getting another one.
>>> Eye doctor suggested a CT scan. I'm freaking out. What could it be? HELP?