Sunday, January 27, 2013

I've had rigid contact lenses for a couple of years and I still have blurry vision?

I've had then for at least 3 to 4 years by now and my vision's still pretty blurry.
But there are times when I don't wear them for a night or I wear them when I'm still awake for hours thus making my eyes dry.
Could my dry eyes be what's effecting my vision or could it be something else? :(
Added (1). In response to hippo37:
I had gotten the lenses because my eyesight kept getting progressively worse every year and I was told to wear these lenses at night. But the reason I'm worried is that my eyesight had gotten better to the point where my prescription had lowered to a little lower than 1.00 and I didn't need my 1.00 glasses as often but now it's been getting worse and I've been needing my glasses for almost everything.
>>> I've had rigid contact lenses for a couple of years and I still have blurry vision?