Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why is my eye pink and crusty?

I wear contact lens, and I woke up with them on today I've been sleeping with my contacts for about 4 days they aren't the sleeping in kind. I've heard you can get eye infections when you sleep in them, so today I woke up with my contacts in my eyes and I check in the bathroom and my eye is pinkish/redish and I thought "oh it's going to go away, I just rubbed my eye a bit" and I went on with my day, it did kinda stung and watered a bit but not alot, when I got to school I was talking to a friend and she told me "hey, your eye is red.." and I said "Oh, yeah I know" and about 3 people through all day told me, finally they stopped and I though "hey, the red is gone" I totally forgot. When I was going home I grabbed a mirror and checked my face, my eye was still pinkish. I got home and it's still pinkish to right now, I've been really sleepy I kinda dozed off and fell asleep for about 20 mins.when I woke up I had a bit of crust around my eye, I cleaned it off and kinda freaked out.Do you know whats wrong? I might have an eye infection because of sleeping in with my contacts. Please help, I don't want anyone else to get Pink Eye if I have it.
>>> Why is my eye pink and crusty?