Saturday, February 2, 2013

Does anyone know whats wrong with my hamster!

Okay first off I would like to say I'm very appreciative of people answering my questions but if you're going to comment 'take it to the vet' then please don't bother.My hamsters eye is swollen(with redness) and watery. This only happened after I changed its bedding from Aspen to Cedar but today I changed it to some hypoallergenic kind. I looked up on some websites eye problems with hamsters and none have really fit what's wrong with my hamster. Some websites told me to take saline solution(like contact lenses solution) and apply it to the eye, the redness has gone down but my hamster is still having some trouble opening that eye completely. Does anyone know a better way to take care of its eye? I'd take it to the vet but I'm really lacking money right now, if its serious I will take it. Thank you!
>>> Does anyone know whats wrong with my hamster!