Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why Do My Eyes Burn When Putting in Contact Lens?

So for the past 6 months I have worn contacts with no problems. They have been kind of red lately but I thought that was due to a sinus infection I have. Well last night I took antibiotics and nasal spray for my sinus infection than when I tried to take out my contacts they burnt really bad but I managed to take them out. Well this morning whenever I try to put in contacts my eye get super irritated and immediately shuts once the contact touches my eye. I tried cleaning off the contact in new solution and it did not work. I tried using an entire new contact and it still hurts. What can I do to fix this? I have a metal concert tomorrow and if I wear glasses they are going to probly break.
>>> Why Do My Eyes Burn When Putting in Contact Lens?