Sunday, January 27, 2013

Why do people say I look like a lesbian?

There is this guy in college that said that I look like a lesbian and now I am really self conscious.

In a way I can understand why because I am very fat (213 lb) and I have broad shoulders because I used to do a lot of competitive swimming.

But on the other hand, I have long dark brown hair that comes to my lower back with a side fringe (although I don't style it), I wear skinny eans in dark blue or black, I sometimes wear white lacy tops and I have a cream sheer shirt I wear with a neutral tank top underneath, I always wear make-up (mascara, eyeshadow, lip balm with a tiny bit of lipstick) and I pluck my eyebrows and wear contact lenses.

I admit I used to be 100% tomboy but I have become a lot more girly and I still have a couple of old tops. I never wear hoodies since I have swapped them for thin cardigans in plain colours that come down to my bum.

Is there any way I can look girlier baring in mind I am definetly plus size?

Thank you
Added (1). No I don't look at girls and I flirt with one guy and apprently he is going to ask me out soon :3
I guess I just let him get to me, him and his friend (who is a lesbian) have made up their own code words and they keep calling me Beth (which they mean as an ugly girl). I know I shouldn't let them get to me but it still hurts.
>>> Why do people say I look like a lesbian?