Saturday, February 2, 2013

My pink-eye won't go away?

So I got my pink-eye from a cold, because I didn't go to the doctor but just treated it with natural remedies. There were slight complications and now I have pink-eye. I already have it for a freaking month and a half! It just won't go away. I didn't go to the doctor for a while, 'cause I thought it would go away.So when I finally went to an eye doctor.he prescribed me antibiotic eye drops which I had to use for 10 days. I did. He said that my eyes cleared up and gave me some drops to disinfect my eyes a few times a day. I have been using them for two weeks but I see no improvement with the way my eyes look. They still look slightly swollen and I can see blood vessels all the way up to my iris. I haven't used make up all this time, no contact lenses, always washed my hands. And my doctor just says to ''wait it out'' Is it supposed to be like that?
>>> My pink-eye won't go away?