Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Does anybody find this creepy besides me?

Hey.
So i had an Eye doctor apointment a day ago with my eye doctor.
He's an older fat bald guy who is really nice.
Anyway.
I have to return soon apparently top pick up a trial pair of glasses and he said they would call my when they were ready to pick up.
Soo.

Later at work today, i get a text message from a number saying hello, and how are my trial lenses working etc/and signatured his doctor name.
I Figured ok whatever. I guess he texted me to see whats up.
I responded and said id pick up my lenses when i get off work in a day.
Then he responds asking if i would like to go to his house to play pool with him…
Wtf?
Sorry. But am i the weirdo? Or is this just odd for a doctor to ask of this?
I rarely even see the man…

any insight? Thank you.

Read more: Does anybody find this creepy besides me?