Monday, March 18, 2013

What should I expect when I first start wearing air optix contacts?

I have been wearing contacts and glasses for years! for the last 2yrs I have worn acuvue hydroclear. I never had any real problems with them except some dryness and blurryness at the end of the day.but I have have just switched to air optix day and night contacts.this is my second day wearing them. I really wanted them so I can sleep in them.but I hate them so far.my usight is sharp but the keep drying out so bad and getting blurry.and they feel so uncomfortable! I keep using rewetting drops but they dry out right after i use them.is this normal because they are a new brand? I haven't taken them out since I put them in because the eye doctor told me I can just keep them in for 30 days straight what should I do please help?

См. статью: What should I expect when I first start wearing air optix contacts?