Thursday, March 21, 2013

Big Nerd Glasses on a girl?

So I saw my eye doctor today and long story short - I need to stop wearing contacts and get glasses.

Tomorrow I'm getting them but I was trying on some family and friends glasses to see what looked best and I really like the big "nerd" frame glasses. I think they sit best on my face but at my school i'm already labled as a "hipster" because I like alternative indie music and dress like a "hipster" so I'm afraid if i come to school with these on- what will my friends or just random people think.

I don't know - it doesn't really matter what they think but I just wanted some oppinions. I hope no one thinks they are fake because I know tons of people who wear fake nerd glasses with no lenses and it looks retarded in my opinion.

Heres the style - http://sttealyourheartt.tumblr.com/post/45394149015/snugged-prettiest-girl-ever-omg-freaking

См. статью: Big Nerd Glasses on a girl?