Sunday, March 17, 2013

Right contact is a bit blurry?

I got some trial contacts yesterday after my eye exam.this is my first time wearing prescription contacts.i was diagnosed with astigmatism.i was also told that i have a different prescription in each eye.i have toric lenses.my left eye feels fine and together, both eyes give me clear overall vision.however, my right eye seems to go out of focus and blur up a bit.im aware the contact on the right side is there, but i dont even notice the left one.what could it be? any help is appreciated.i have a follow up appointment scheduled on the 26th.could it be that im simply getting used to wearing them? i remember it took a while for me to get used to wearing my glasses when i first got them.thanks in advance!

См. статью: Right contact is a bit blurry?