Sunday, March 17, 2013

Should I wear my glasses all the time?

I have glasses and I have to wear them all the time but I look horrible with them! My vision has gotten really bad I don't know the number thingy of my eyes but the lenses kinda thick I wear them in school but not in the hallways and when I enter the class I usually put them on for the period but right when I get home I take them out of bag and wear them the whole day til 2:40pm-9:30pm or 10.So I wear them for 7-8 hours a day is this enough to keep my vision stable? But what do I do I don't want to get blinder! I am 15 going to be 16 on May 23rd, can't afford contacts, and I might take surgery to get perfect vision.
Added (1). Your not funny first comment this is serious! -.-

См. статью: Should I wear my glasses all the time?