Thursday, March 21, 2013

Contacts are very uncomfortable?

I have been wearing contacts for about 2 years now. They're comfortable until this week. I always end up taking them out around 2 PM because it keeps moving around or my eye lids (Inside) hurts.
I think it's because my eyes are dry. How should I treat dry eyes?

My contacts brand is Air Optix, it's breathable.

What do you think is causing the dryness or whatever that is making my contacts moving around?
My upper eye lid (Inside)… every time I blink it lifts up my contacts and move it around.
After taking my contacts out, my eyes hurts a lot, (especially my eye lids)
This is to both eyes. I remember about a month ago my contacts were perfectly fine and would end up taking them out before going to bed.
This all started after one of my contacts had a rip in it and it started hurting… I don't think that has to deal with anything but ever since that, my contacts started to hate me.

Help me please. (:
Thank You.

См. статью: Contacts are very uncomfortable?