Friday, March 22, 2013

Pinkeye (conjunctivitis) and a viral infection.?

My ex is living with a woman who has a daughter with another man, but she doesn't live with them, as her father has pretty much full custody, so she is there 2 or 3 times a week. Her daughter has recently contracted pink eye and a viral infection so is having eye drops as well as paracetamol 4 times a day to ease her… and the night she is meant to be staying there, is also the night my daughter is supposed to be staying there. I really don't want my daughter to catch it as its not nice at all and im prone to catching it as i wear contact lenses. I've had it a couple of times in the past and it was horrible so i don't want my daughter going through it too. Would i be unreasonable to tell them my daughter can not stay for a few days until it clears? me and the ex and his gf do not see eye to eye at all and they try to find any excuse to bad mouth me and make me look like im being horrible to him.any thoughts on this? thanks x

См. статью: Pinkeye (conjunctivitis) and a viral infection.?