Friday, March 22, 2013

Are my contact lenses too big?

So last year I went to my optometrist to be fitted for contact lenses and now I'm all used to them, but I'm still questioning the fit. I got Air Optix Aqua lenses, with a base curve of 8.6, and a diameter of 14.2. When I put the lens on my eye, it covers my iris, but also extends into the white part of my eye so you can easily tell I'm wearing contacts.does this mean that they're too big and that I should move down to a smaller DIA? I was browsing the internet and if I were to moved down to a smaller DIA like 14, I only see a BC of 8.3 or 8.4.this shouldn't make too much of a difference right? I was thinking of trying acuvue oasis but I invite other suggestions. Thank you for your help in advance. :)

См. статью: Are my contact lenses too big?