Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cleaning contact lenses?

So I just got my contacts today, but I am not wearing them. That's because I have a concern I just forgot to ask my doctor. Haha, oops.

How do you exactly.clean your contacts?
I brought them home in newly freshly put solution in a case. And say I want to wear them now.Do I have to empty out the solution, fill it up again, dip my contacts in them, and THEN put them on.

Or do I just take them out of the solution and put them on?

Okay then at the end of the day, my contacts would come off, right? Do I empty out the solution, fill it up again, and the insert the contacts into the case?

Thank you all! And if you have additional tips or whatever, please do tell <3
Added (1). Oh and by the way, after you put in contact lenses, do you also put in new solution and when you take them out, do you put it in the same solution you put in the cases in the morning?

См. статью: Cleaning contact lenses?