Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm scared to wear my glasses in case they get broken?

Well I have to wear glasses PERMANENTLY! No matter what. Without them I cannot see close up and I cannot see distances, I get migraines and will go dizzy etc.etc.
Because of this, I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a nice pair of glasses.
I go an amazing pair of D&G glasses, my Dad paid for them and they were my 13th birthday present, and they were SUPER expensive.
I go to an all boys school and they can be really immature, rough and silly at times.
And they always want to see what I look like without my glasses and they taking them off my face.
I'm not ashamed of what I look like without (or with) them just I don't want them to get broke.
People are always pushing and elbowing and it just makes my heart pound.
My parents would literally MURDER me if ANYTHING happened to them.
Actually, they already have a scratch on them.
I was outside and some guys were messing around, one of them pushed the other really hard and they accidents knocked me and my glasses flew off of my faces and landed on the floor.
Their was a little scratch. I haven't told my parents about this, I just try not too look directly at them.
I do get a lot of compliments on my glasses, which is a good thing, but I do hate the attention!
And people are always asking me how much they cost … not that it's any of their business -_-
What do I do?
I told my Mum a while ago that I was scared to wear them in case they got broken and she just said it was my own fault for choosing them. I don't know what to do?
I could get contact lenses, but then all that money has been wasted!
Added (1). When I said "but then all that money has been wasted!".
I didn't mean about the contacts, I meant about the glasses - because if I am wearing contacts, I ain't gonna be wearing my glasses!
Added (2). And how are my parents "horrible people"?
If they were then they would not have bought me the glasses!

См. статью: I'm scared to wear my glasses in case they get broken?