Sunday, March 17, 2013

I can't put contact lenses in?

So I went to try contacts yesterday, and tried to get them into my eyes, but failed miserably. I tried for an hour, and couldn't get even one in! The doctor even tried, but that just made me extra flinchy. She's letting me try for one more time tomorrow, and if I can't, I can't wear contacts.

Here is what I am doing:
Holding my lashes and top lid up with my non-dominant hand (using the middle finger)
Holding the bottom lid down with my middle finger
Balancing the contact lense on the top of my pointer finger
Placing it half on the pupil, and half on the white part
I also tried the pupil.
My freaking eyelashes keep getting in the way.
And I think I need contacts to get my contacts in.

Yes, it is bowl-shaped and in the correct position (not inside-out)

I keep blinking!
1) How can I stop?
2) I am already going to try holding just the bottom lid down, but does that work?
3)Should I place it directly on the pupil or just half on it and half on the white part?
4)Tips or ways that worked for you, please?
6)I am also going to try drying my finger really well, unlike last time, so the contact lenses will actually stick to my eye.It won't do that. (should I dry my finger?)
7) I am super freaked to get my lenses OUT. When you pinch it, do you just pinch the pupil and hope you grabbed the lenses?

Thanks so much!

См. статью: I can't put contact lenses in?