Thursday, March 21, 2013

Do I have a brain tumor?

'm 15 and get regular headaches, I've had them all my life, but they've started to get so bad the last year it's unbearable.It's like a pulsing pain around my head, then there will be pressure in just one spot. (Top left near my temple).It makes me tired a lot, my eyes and hurt all the time aswell. I've been to the optitions and had my eyes tested, they gave me a weak pescription (as that's all I need) and tinted the lenses because of the light. I've been to the doctors about them and I've had blood tests, taken countless medications and my sinuses have been checked aswell, but there's nothing wrong, so the doctor suggested I go to a neurologist.My memory has been playing up a lot and my concentration has got worse. I don't get seizures but my limbs and muscles jerk and twitch a lot, which is unusual for me. What do you guys think? Thanks x

См. статью: Do I have a brain tumor?