Sunday, March 17, 2013

My new contact lenses are blurry and foggy?

OK, so I've been wearing my first contacts for three days now, and I'm still on the trials. I haven't opened the actual box yet. They're dailies and toric for astigmatism.
But there's something WEIRD about my vision when I have them on.It's not as clear as usual, and I constantly feel like I need to take them off and wipe them like you would for glasses or something. When I move my eyes, especially to the side, there's sometimes a slight white blur, and it feels like I'm like looking out of a lens that's at a radically different angle from my glasses.It feels like my eyes are working harder than usual.It's incredibly hard to explain - it just doesn't seem like normal vision, it feels weird, and isn't very clear. When I switch back to my glasses, I feel dizzy at first.
It's not the prescription. I have the exact same prescription for my glasses and I can see perfectly with them. And the optician measured my eyes after them I put them on and didn't see anything wrong.
It feels physically comfortable enough - maybe a little dry, but I could forget I'm wearing them if not for the weird vision.

What's wrong with them? Is this something that needs getting used to and will resolve itself? Could it be the solution's problem (it's "all-in-one moisturizing effect" solution)? Should I go back?

This is kinda pissing me off, I just want to wear contacts and have normal vision.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks! :)

См. статью: My new contact lenses are blurry and foggy?