Sunday, March 24, 2013

Contact lenses and sports?

I want to wear contact lenses for when I play sports, but my dad won't allow me.
He says contacts aren't good for kids and teens eyes because our eyes are still growing and we should wait until we are 18+, and contacts make your eyes not good and messed up if you wear them too early (I'm over 12).
I don't think that's true because I did some research and you can wear contacts at ANY age and plus some kids in my class last year wore them.
so I need some clarification about
-whether contacts are good to wear if your a responsible teen/kid
-how much are they (yearly)
- are they cheaper than eye glasses or not?
- will it mess up my eyes? (I know they will mess up your eyes if you take bad care of them, but will they be fine besides that?)

I think my dad is over-reacting. I just want to wear them when I play sports, and I think its better for me to wear contacts than glasses when I play sports because I had times when my glasses would fall off during basketball and break.
ps.my eyes have never had any damage or problems with them, so I think im absolutely fine with contacts.

help pls?

См. статью: Contact lenses and sports?