Monday, March 25, 2013

Is this a real bad prescription change?

I have a daughter in 10th grade of high school. Recently, the school nurse sent home a note that she was having trouble seeing the board and failed an eye screening. I just got home from the optometrist. He said she got MUCH more nearsighted and needed MUCH stronger glasses. I have 20/20 vision.My husband has weak glasses.Is my daughter's vision a major concern? Her old glasses that she got in September are (R eye) -7.75 sphere -1.75 cylinder 75 axis (L eye) -7.00 sphere -2.00 cylinder 110 axis. Her new prescription reads (R eye) -9.50 sphere -1.75 cylinder 80 axis (L eye) -9.00 sphere -1.75 cylinder 100 axis. The Dr.also said I shouldn't be surprised if her new glasses have flat lenses because that's how they are usually made in her new prescription. I don't understand that -- if they are flat how can they be prescription?

См. статью: Is this a real bad prescription change?